These authors contributed equally to this work.
Efficacious Anticancer Drug Delivery Mediated by a pH-Sensitive Self-Assembly of a Conserved Tripeptide Derived from Tyrosine Kinase NGF Receptor†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1113–1117, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Moitra, P., Kumar, K., Kondaiah, P. and Bhattacharya, S. (2014), Efficacious Anticancer Drug Delivery Mediated by a pH-Sensitive Self-Assembly of a Conserved Tripeptide Derived from Tyrosine Kinase NGF Receptor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1113–1117. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307247
NGF = Nerve growth factor. This work was supported by the J. C. Bose Fellowship grant of the Department of Science and Technology to S.B. Doxorubicin-resistant HeLa cells were a kind gift from Dr. Annapoorni Rangarajan. We thank the Chemical Sciences Division for the transmission electron microscopy facility.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2013
- Department of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!