We thank the Academy of Finland and the University of Helsinki for support of this work in the framework of the FiDiPro program. We also thank the Finnish CSC Center for the computational resources provided. R.B.G. is also supported by the Israel Science Foundation (grant 172/12) and the National Science Foundation (CHE-090-9227).
Isomerization and Decomposition of a Criegee Intermediate in the Ozonolysis of Alkenes: Dynamics Using a Multireference Potential†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 265–268, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Kalinowski, J., Räsänen, M., Heinonen, P., Kilpeläinen, I. and Gerber, R. B. (2014), Isomerization and Decomposition of a Criegee Intermediate in the Ozonolysis of Alkenes: Dynamics Using a Multireference Potential. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 265–268. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307286
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- Academy of Finland
- University of Helsinki
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 172/12
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-090-9227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!