This work was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation, Alberta Innovates-Technologies Futures (New Faculty Award to E.R. and scholarship to A.M.), and the Canada School for Energy and the Environment. C.M. acknowledges the Alexander von Humboldt foundation for a Feodor Lynen Postdoctoral fellowship. We also gratefully acknowledge access to the computing facilities provided by the Western Canada Research Grid (Westgrid) and Compute/Calcul Canada. We also thank Prof. Al Meldrum for useful discussions and Zhenyu Yang for SEM measurements.
Coaxing Solid-State Phosphorescence from Tellurophenes†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4587–4591, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
He, G., Torres Delgado, W., Schatz, D. J., Merten, C., Mohammadpour, A., Mayr, L., Ferguson, M. J., McDonald, R., Brown, A., Shankar, K. and Rivard, E. (2014), Coaxing Solid-State Phosphorescence from Tellurophenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4587–4591. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307373
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Alberta Innovates-Technologies Futures
- Canada School for Energy and the Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!