This work was supported by a grant from the NSF (CHE 1059083). A.C.O was supported by an NSF graduate research fellowship and the UC Berkeley Chemical Biology Program (NRSA Training Grant 1 T32 GMO66698). J.B.J. was supported by a SURF Rose-Hills summer research fellowship, and C.N. was supported by an HHMI International Student Fellowship.
Mild Bioconjugation Through the Oxidative Coupling of ortho-Aminophenols and Anilines with Ferricyanide†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1057–1061, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Obermeyer, A. C., Jarman, J. B., Netirojjanakul, C., El Muslemany, K. and Francis, M. B. (2014), Mild Bioconjugation Through the Oxidative Coupling of ortho-Aminophenols and Anilines with Ferricyanide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1057–1061. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307386
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 1059083
- UC Berkeley Chemical Biology Program. Grant Number: 1 T32 GMO66698
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!