We thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada and DiaminoPharm Inc. for funding of the research.
Highly Stereoselective Recognition and Deracemization of Amino Acids by Supramolecular Self-Assembly†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 829–832, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
So, S. M., Moozeh, K., Lough, A. J. and Chin, J. (2014), Highly Stereoselective Recognition and Deracemization of Amino Acids by Supramolecular Self-Assembly. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 829–832. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307410
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!