These authors contributed equally to this work.
Trienamines Derived from Interrupted Cyclic 2,5-Dienones: Remote δ,ε-CC Bond Activation for Asymmetric Inverse-Electron-Demand Aza-Diels–Alder Reaction†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 52, pages 14173–14176, December 23, 2013
How to Cite
Feng, X., Zhou, Z., Ma, C., Yin, X., Li, R., Dong, L. and Chen, Y.-C. (2013), Trienamines Derived from Interrupted Cyclic 2,5-Dienones: Remote δ,ε-CC Bond Activation for Asymmetric Inverse-Electron-Demand Aza-Diels–Alder Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 14173–14176. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307460
We are grateful for financial support from the NSFC (21125206, 21021001 and 21372160) and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2010CB833300).
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21125206, 21021001, 21372160
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!