We are grateful to the NIH-NIGMS (R01 GM090007), Boehringer Ingelheim, DuPont, Eli Lilly, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Roche, the A. P. Sloan Foundation, the S. T. Li Foundation, the Dreyfus Foundation, the University of California, Los Angeles, Bristol-Myers Squibb (A.D.H.), the NSF (N.A.W., DGE-1144087), and the Foote Family (A.D.H. and E.D.S.) for financial support. We thank the Garcia-Garibay laboratory (UCLA) for access to instrumentation and Dr. John Greaves (UC Irvine) for mass spectra. These studies were supported by shared instrumentation grants from the NSF (CHE-1048804) and the National Center for Research Resources (S10RR025631).
Enantiospecific Total Synthesis of N-Methylwelwitindolinone D Isonitrile†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12422–12425, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Styduhar, E. D., Huters, A. D., Weires, N. A. and Garg, N. K. (2013), Enantiospecific Total Synthesis of N-Methylwelwitindolinone D Isonitrile. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12422–12425. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307464
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: R01 GM090007
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Eli Lilly
- A. P. Sloan Foundation
- S. T. Li Foundation
- Dreyfus Foundation
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- NSF. Grant Number: DGE-1144087
- Foote Family
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!