We are grateful to the NIH-NIGMS (R01 GM090007), Boehringer Ingelheim, DuPont, Eli Lilly, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Roche, the A. P. Sloan Foundation, the S. T. Li Foundation, the Dreyfus Foundation, the University of California, Los Angeles, Bristol-Myers Squibb (A.D.H.), the NSF (N.A.W., DGE-1144087), and the Foote Family (A.D.H. and E.D.S.) for financial support. We thank the Garcia-Garibay laboratory (UCLA) for access to instrumentation and Dr. John Greaves (UC Irvine) for mass spectra. These studies were supported by shared instrumentation grants from the NSF (CHE-1048804) and the National Center for Research Resources (S10RR025631).
Enantiospecific Total Synthesis of N-Methylwelwitindolinone D Isonitrile†
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 47, pages 12422–12425, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Styduhar, E. D., Huters, A. D., Weires, N. A. and Garg, N. K. (2013), Enantiospecific Total Synthesis of N-Methylwelwitindolinone D Isonitrile. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12422–12425. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307464
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: R01 GM090007
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Eli Lilly
- A. P. Sloan Foundation
- S. T. Li Foundation
- Dreyfus Foundation
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- NSF. Grant Number: DGE-1144087
- Foote Family
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!