This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21202048), Program for Minjiang Scholar (10BS216), Science Research Item of Science and Technology of Xiamen City (3502z201014), and the Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province, China (2013J01050).
A Metal-Free Multicomponent Cascade Reaction for the Regiospecific Synthesis of 1,5-Disubstituted 1,2,3-Triazoles†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 50, pages 13265–13268, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, G., Zeng, X., Shen, J., Wang, X. and Cui, X. (2013), A Metal-Free Multicomponent Cascade Reaction for the Regiospecific Synthesis of 1,5-Disubstituted 1,2,3-Triazoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13265–13268. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307499
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21202048
- Program for Minjiang Scholar. Grant Number: 10BS216
- Science Research Item of Science and Technology of Xiamen City. Grant Number: 3502z201014
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province, China. Grant Number: 2013J01050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!