We thank Prof. Shiaw-Guang Hu for technical support. We also thank the National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan (Grant No. NSC 100-2113M-009-015-MY2) and the “Aim for the Top University” program of the National Chiao Tung University and Ministry of Education, Taiwan, R.O.C. for funding. We are also grateful to the National Center for High-performance Computing of Taiwan for computer time and facilities.
Intramolecular Interactions of a Phenyl/Perfluorophenyl Pair in the Formation of Supramolecular Nanofibers and Hydrogels†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1921–1927, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Hsu, S.-M., Lin, Y.-C., Chang, J.-W., Liu, Y.-H. and Lin, H.-C. (2014), Intramolecular Interactions of a Phenyl/Perfluorophenyl Pair in the Formation of Supramolecular Nanofibers and Hydrogels. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1921–1927. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307500
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 100-2113M-009-015-MY2
- National Chiao Tung University
- Ministry of Education, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!