We acknowledge the support from the National Natural Science Foundation (91123008, 61377033), the 973 Program of China (2011CB933300), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents of the University in China (grant no. NCET-11-0179), and the Wuhan Science and Technology Bureau (20122497).
Fiber-Based Flexible All-Solid-State Asymmetric Supercapacitors for Integrated Photodetecting System†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1849–1853, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X., Liu, B., Liu, R., Wang, Q., Hou, X., Chen, D., Wang, R. and Shen, G. (2014), Fiber-Based Flexible All-Solid-State Asymmetric Supercapacitors for Integrated Photodetecting System. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1849–1853. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307581
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 91123008, 61377033
- 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933300
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents of the University in China. Grant Number: NCET-11-0179
- Wuhan Science and Technology Bureau. Grant Number: 20122497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!