We acknowledge the support from the National Natural Science Foundation (91123008, 61377033), the 973 Program of China (2011CB933300), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents of the University in China (grant no. NCET-11-0179), and the Wuhan Science and Technology Bureau (20122497).
Fiber-Based Flexible All-Solid-State Asymmetric Supercapacitors for Integrated Photodetecting System†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1849–1853, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X., Liu, B., Liu, R., Wang, Q., Hou, X., Chen, D., Wang, R. and Shen, G. (2014), Fiber-Based Flexible All-Solid-State Asymmetric Supercapacitors for Integrated Photodetecting System. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1849–1853. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307581
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 91123008, 61377033
- 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933300
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents of the University in China. Grant Number: NCET-11-0179
- Wuhan Science and Technology Bureau. Grant Number: 20122497
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.