This work was supported by the NSFC (91027025, 21225417), MOST (2011CB932503, 2011DFA51330), STCSM (11520701400, 12nm0503200), the Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation, The Program for Prof. of Special Appointment at Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning, the Ministry of Education Ph.D. Scholar Award, and the Program for Outstanding Young Scholars from Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee.
A Highly Stretchable, Fiber-Shaped Supercapacitor†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 50, pages 13453–13457, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Deng, J., Chen, X., Ren, J. and Peng, H. (2013), A Highly Stretchable, Fiber-Shaped Supercapacitor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13453–13457. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307619
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 91027025, 21225417
- MOST. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932503, 2011DFA51330
- STCSM. Grant Numbers: 11520701400, 12nm0503200
- Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation
- The Program for Prof. of Special Appointment at Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning
- Ministry of Education Ph.D. Scholar Award
- Program for Outstanding Young Scholars from Organization Department of the CPC Central Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!