The European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (ERC grant agreement number 320403) is gratefully acknowledged for partly funding this work. We thank Dr. D. Omanović (Center for Marine and Environmental Research Zagreb, Croatia) for developing Signal Counter software for data analysis, and the Leverhulme Trust for support for W.C..
Electrochemical Sizing of Organic Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 49, pages 12980–12982, December 2, 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, W., Zhou, X.-F. and Compton, R. G. (2013), Electrochemical Sizing of Organic Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12980–12982. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307653
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 320403
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!