We thank Prof. Jian-Rong Li (Beijing University of Technology) for helpful discussions. This work was supported by the 973 program (2012CB821700) and the NNSF of China (21031002 and 21290171).
A Mixed Molecular Building Block Strategy for the Design of Nested Polyhedron Metal–Organic Frameworks†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 837–841, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Tian, D., Chen, Q., Li, Y., Zhang, Y.-H., Chang, Z. and Bu, X.-H. (2014), A Mixed Molecular Building Block Strategy for the Design of Nested Polyhedron Metal–Organic Frameworks. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 837–841. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307681
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2012CB821700
- NNSF of China. Grant Numbers: 21031002, 21290171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!