These authors contributed equally to this work.
Copper-Catalyzed Reduction of Alkyl Triflates and Iodides: An Efficient Method for the Deoxygenation of Primary and Secondary Alcohols†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 752–756, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Dang, H., Cox, N. and Lalic, G. (2014), Copper-Catalyzed Reduction of Alkyl Triflates and Iodides: An Efficient Method for the Deoxygenation of Primary and Secondary Alcohols. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 752–756. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307697
NSF (CAREER Award 1254636) and University of Washington (RRF award A70681) are acknowledged for financial support.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: 1254636
- University of Washington. Grant Number: A70681
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!