We thank Prof. Frank Würthner for many helpful discussions and his support, Ana Reviejo for graphic design, and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for financial support (Sofja Kovalevskaja Program).
Self-Assembly and (Hydro)gelation Triggered by Cooperative π–π and Unconventional CH⋅⋅⋅X Hydrogen Bonding Interactions†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 700–705, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Rest, C., Mayoral, M. J., Fucke, K., Schellheimer, J., Stepanenko, V. and Fernández, G. (2014), Self-Assembly and (Hydro)gelation Triggered by Cooperative π–π and Unconventional CH⋅⋅⋅X Hydrogen Bonding Interactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 700–705. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307806
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!