The experimental part of this research is funded by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research under grant number FA9550-12-1-0160 and the Defense University Research Instrumentation Program under grant number FA9550-11-1-0300. M.L.W. thanks the National Science Foundation for a graduate research fellowship. For the theoretical part, financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
Resonances in the Entrance Channel of the Elementary Chemical Reaction of Fluorine and Methane†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1122–1126, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Westermann, T., Kim, J. B., Weichman, M. L., Hock, C., Yacovitch, T. I., Palma, J., Neumark, D. M. and Manthe, U. (2014), Resonances in the Entrance Channel of the Elementary Chemical Reaction of Fluorine and Methane. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1122–1126. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307822
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-12-1-0160
- Defense University Research Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: FA9550-11-1-0300
- National Science Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!