We thank Prof. Shigeki Matsunaga (The University of Tokyo) for providing us copies of CD spectra of ophiodilactones A and B. This work was supported by the Grant-in-Aid (25253002 and 24659009) from JSPS and the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations by Organocatalysis” (No. 2304) (24105526) and “Organic Synthesis based on Reaction Integration” (No. 2105) (24106736) from MEXT.
Total Synthesis of (−)-Ophiodilactone A and (−)-Ophiodilactone B†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 757–760, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Matsubara, T., Takahashi, K., Ishihara, J. and Hatakeyama, S. (2014), Total Synthesis of (−)-Ophiodilactone A and (−)-Ophiodilactone B. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 757–760. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307835
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 24105526
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!