We thank Prof. Shigeki Matsunaga (The University of Tokyo) for providing us copies of CD spectra of ophiodilactones A and B. This work was supported by the Grant-in-Aid (25253002 and 24659009) from JSPS and the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations by Organocatalysis” (No. 2304) (24105526) and “Organic Synthesis based on Reaction Integration” (No. 2105) (24106736) from MEXT.
Total Synthesis of (−)-Ophiodilactone A and (−)-Ophiodilactone B†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 757–760, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Matsubara, T., Takahashi, K., Ishihara, J. and Hatakeyama, S. (2014), Total Synthesis of (−)-Ophiodilactone A and (−)-Ophiodilactone B. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 757–760. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307835
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 24105526
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!