Financial support by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (MINECO) through several actions (Severo Ochoa and grant number CTQ 2012-32315) is gratefully acknowledged.
Visible-Light Photocatalytic Conversion of Carbon Monoxide to Methane by Nickel(II) Oxide†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 49, pages 12983–12987, December 2, 2013
How to Cite
Sastre, F., Corma, A. and García, H. (2013), Visible-Light Photocatalytic Conversion of Carbon Monoxide to Methane by Nickel(II) Oxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 12983–12987. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307851
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
- MINECO. Grant Number: CTQ 2012-32315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!