Support from ERC Ternanomed is acknowledged.
Regioselective and Stereospecific Deuteration of Bioactive Aza Compounds by the Use of Ruthenium Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 230–234, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Pieters, G., Taglang, C., Bonnefille, E., Gutmann, T., Puente, C., Berthet, J.-C., Dugave, C., Chaudret, B. and Rousseau, B. (2014), Regioselective and Stereospecific Deuteration of Bioactive Aza Compounds by the Use of Ruthenium Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 230–234. doi: 10.1002/anie.201307930
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- ERC Ternanomed
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!