Financial support of this work from the National Science Foundation Award (CHE-1212441) is gratefully acknowledged. The authors thank Dr. A. A. Granovsky and the Firefly team for providing a developing version of the Firefly program package. S.N.S. also thanks the International Centre for Diffraction Data (ICDD) for the 2012 and 2013 Ludo Frevel Crystallography Scholarship.
Clamshell Opening in the Mixed-Metal Supramolecular Aggregates Formed by Fourfold Reduced Corannulene for Maximizing Intercalated Metal Content†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 140–145, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Filatov, A. S., Zabula, A. V., Spisak, S. N., Rogachev, A. Yu. and Petrukhina, M. A. (2014), Clamshell Opening in the Mixed-Metal Supramolecular Aggregates Formed by Fourfold Reduced Corannulene for Maximizing Intercalated Metal Content. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 140–145. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308090
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1212441
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!