The work was supported by 973 Program (Nos. 2013CB834803 and 2012CB821706), the National Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China (No. 20825102), and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 21171114 and 91222202). W.-X.N. thanks the funding of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (No. 2012M521622) and Guangdong Natural Science Foundation (No. S2012040006968). S.W.N. thanks the funding of the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia (Grant No. UM.C/HIR-MOHE/SC/03). We thank Prof. Tai-Chu Lau of the City University of Hong Kong for help on physical measurements.
Approaching White-Light Emission from a Phosphorescent Trinuclear Gold(I) Cluster by Modulating Its Aggregation Behavior†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 50, pages 13472–13476, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Ni, W.-X., Li, M., Zheng, J., Zhan, S.-Z., Qiu, Y.-M., Ng, S. W. and Li, D. (2013), Approaching White-Light Emission from a Phosphorescent Trinuclear Gold(I) Cluster by Modulating Its Aggregation Behavior. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13472–13476. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308135
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2013CB834803, 2012CB821706
- National Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 20825102
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21171114, 91222202
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M521622
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2012040006968
- Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia. Grant Number: UM.C/HIR-MOHE/SC/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!