We thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada and Medical Research Council (UK) for financial support. We also thank John Skehel and Patrick Collins of the MRC-National Institute for Medical Research (UK), for the kind provision of N8 protein.
Serendipitous Discovery of a Potent Influenza Virus A Neuraminidase Inhibitor†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1076–1080, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Mohan, S., Kerry, P. S., Bance, N., Niikura, M. and Pinto, B. M. (2014), Serendipitous Discovery of a Potent Influenza Virus A Neuraminidase Inhibitor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1076–1080. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308142
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Medical Research Council (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!