This research was supported by the NSF Center for Chemical Innovation: Solar Fuels (grant CHE-0802907) and by the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation. We thank Prof. Christopher C. Cummins and Dr. Smith Nielsen for insightful discussions.
A d10 Ni–(H2) Adduct as an Intermediate in HH Oxidative Addition across a NiB Bond†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1081–1086, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Harman, W. H., Lin, T.-P. and Peters, J. C. (2014), A d10 Ni–(H2) Adduct as an Intermediate in HH Oxidative Addition across a NiB Bond. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1081–1086. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308175
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0802907
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!