This work was funded by the European Research Council through Advanced Grant ROCOCO and by the EPSRC through grant EP/I007989. We thank Dr. James Raftery for determining the X-ray crystal structure of 6 b.
Foldamer-Mediated Remote Stereocontrol: >1,60 Asymmetric Induction†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 151–155, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Byrne, L., Solà, J., Boddaert, T., Marcelli, T., Adams, R. W., Morris, G. A. and Clayden, J. (2014), Foldamer-Mediated Remote Stereocontrol: >1,60 Asymmetric Induction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 151–155. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308264
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- European Research Council
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/I007989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!