We warmly thank Dr. N. Vanthuyne, M. Jean (HPLC), and Dr. M. Giorgi (X-ray diffraction). Aix-Marseille University, CNRS, the Conseil Général des Bouches du Rhône, COST ORCA Action 0905 (Organocatalysis), and ANR (Agence Nationale de la Recherche) (Orcademe project ANR-10-JCJC-0710) are also gratefully acknowledged for funding.
Stereocontrol of All-Carbon Quaternary Centers through Enantioselective Desymmetrization of Meso Primary Diols by Organocatalyzed Acyl Transfer†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 766–770, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Roux, C., Candy, M., Pons, J.-M., Chuzel, O. and Bressy, C. (2014), Stereocontrol of All-Carbon Quaternary Centers through Enantioselective Desymmetrization of Meso Primary Diols by Organocatalyzed Acyl Transfer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 766–770. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308268
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Aix-Marseille University
- Conseil Général des Bouches du Rhône
- COST ORCA Action 0905
- ANR (Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-10-JCJC-0710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!