Financial support from the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB935800), the 863 program (2013AA092903), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21121091, 21102072), and the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (BK2012012, BK20131266) is acknowledged. We thank Prof. Li-Zhu Wu and Qing-Yuan Meng for helping with the determination of the quantum yield.
Synthesis of 6-Alkylated Phenanthridine Derivatives Using Photoredox Neutral Somophilic Isocyanide Insertion†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 50, pages 13289–13292, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, H., Cheng, Y., Wang, R., Zheng, M., Zhang, Y. and Yu, S. (2013), Synthesis of 6-Alkylated Phenanthridine Derivatives Using Photoredox Neutral Somophilic Isocyanide Insertion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 13289–13292. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308376
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935800
- 863 program. Grant Number: 2013AA092903
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21121091, 21102072
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: BK2012012, BK20131266
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!