This work was supported by START1, Methusalem, Prodex, IAP-PAI, and the ERC (grant number 24691—COUNTATOMS and grant number 335078—COLOURATOM) projects. The authors acknowledge Dr. K. Houthoofd, G. Vanbutsele, Dr. C. Klaysom, Prof. J. W. Seo, Dr. T. Korányi, and Prof. K. Binnemans for their support in the characterizations, and Dr. C. Özdilek for useful scientific discussions.
Gallium Oxide Nanorods: Novel, Template-Free Synthesis and High Catalytic Activity in Epoxidation Reactions†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1585–1589, February 3, 2014
How to Cite
Lueangchaichaweng, W., Brooks, N. R., Fiorilli, S., Gobechiya, E., Lin, K., Li, L., Parres-Esclapez, S., Javon, E., Bals, S., Van Tendeloo, G., Martens, J. A., Kirschhock, C. E. A., Jacobs, P. A. and Pescarmona, P. P. (2014), Gallium Oxide Nanorods: Novel, Template-Free Synthesis and High Catalytic Activity in Epoxidation Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1585–1589. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308384
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- ERC. Grant Numbers: 24691, 335078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!