Financial support was provided by the NIGMS (GM62755), NSF (Graduate Research Fellowship to S.Z.T.) and NIH (Postdoctoral Fellowship to A.C.G.). We are grateful to Eric Standley and Dr. Kim Lebek Jensen for helpful discussions.
Nickel-Catalyzed Mizoroki–Heck Reaction of Aryl Sulfonates and Chlorides with Electronically Unbiased Terminal Olefins: High Selectivity for Branched Products†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1858–1861, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Tasker, S. Z., Gutierrez, A. C. and Jamison, T. F. (2014), Nickel-Catalyzed Mizoroki–Heck Reaction of Aryl Sulfonates and Chlorides with Electronically Unbiased Terminal Olefins: High Selectivity for Branched Products. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1858–1861. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308391
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- NIGMS. Grant Number: GM62755
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!