We thank Haridas Kar for providing compound 2. A.D. thanks the CSIR, New Delhi, India for a research fellowship. S.G. thanks the SERB, India for funding (SR/S1/OC-18/2012).
Stimuli-Responsive Self-Assembly of a Naphthalene Diimide by Orthogonal Hydrogen Bonding and Its Coassembly with a Pyrene Derivative by a Pseudo-Intramolecular Charge-Transfer Interaction†
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1092–1097, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Das, A. and Ghosh, S. (2014), Stimuli-Responsive Self-Assembly of a Naphthalene Diimide by Orthogonal Hydrogen Bonding and Its Coassembly with a Pyrene Derivative by a Pseudo-Intramolecular Charge-Transfer Interaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1092–1097. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308396
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- SERB, India. Grant Number: SR/S1/OC-18/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!