We thank Vu Nguyen and Navin Rao for help with measuring the UV/Vis spectra of the dye molecules. We thank the National Science Foundation (CHE 0809838 to E.B., CHE-1058896 to M.S., CHE-1058896 to M.A.R.) and the FRQNT (M.S.) for financial support. STM=scanning tunneling microscopy, NEGF-DFT= density functional theory calculations carried out under framework of the non-equilibrium Green’s function.
Single-Molecule Sensing of Environmental pH—an STM Break Junction and NEGF-DFT Approach†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1098–1102, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Li, Z., Smeu, M., Afsari, S., Xing, Y., Ratner, M. A. and Borguet, E. (2014), Single-Molecule Sensing of Environmental pH—an STM Break Junction and NEGF-DFT Approach. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1098–1102. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308398
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE 0809838, CHE-1058896, CHE-1058896
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!