Support of our work by the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB215500 and 2012CB821600), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20825209 and 21372246), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Syngenta PhD Studentship (to X.S.) is gratefully acknowledged.
Stereoselective Nucleophilic Fluoromethylation of Aryl Ketones: Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Chiral α-Fluoro Carbanions†
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 775–779, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Shen, X., Miao, W., Ni, C. and Hu, J. (2014), Stereoselective Nucleophilic Fluoromethylation of Aryl Ketones: Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Chiral α-Fluoro Carbanions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 775–779. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308484
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB215500, 2012CB821600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20825209, 21372246
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!