We are grateful for financial support from the National Science Foundation of China (grant number 91233113, 51273078) and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, grant numbers 2013CB834705 and 2013CB834805).
Highly Efficient Near-Infrared Organic Light-Emitting Diode Based on a Butterfly-Shaped Donor–Acceptor Chromophore with Strong Solid-State Fluorescence and a Large Proportion of Radiative Excitons†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 2119–2123, February 17, 2014
How to Cite
Yao, L., Zhang, S., Wang, R., Li, W., Shen, F., Yang, B. and Ma, Y. (2014), Highly Efficient Near-Infrared Organic Light-Emitting Diode Based on a Butterfly-Shaped Donor–Acceptor Chromophore with Strong Solid-State Fluorescence and a Large Proportion of Radiative Excitons. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 2119–2123. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308486
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91233113
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB834705, 2013CB834805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!