This work was supported in part by a start-up fund from Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University, and by the Welch Foundation as the W. T. Doherty-Welch Chair in Chemistry (A-0001).
Copper-64-Alloyed Gold Nanoparticles for Cancer Imaging: Improved Radiolabel Stability and Diagnostic Accuracy†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 156–159, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Sultan, D., Detering, L., Cho, S., Sun, G., Pierce, R., Wooley, K. L. and Liu, Y. (2014), Copper-64-Alloyed Gold Nanoparticles for Cancer Imaging: Improved Radiolabel Stability and Diagnostic Accuracy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 156–159. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308494
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: A-0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!