We thank Dr. Eri Fukushi, Mr. Kenji Watanabe (GC-MS & NMR Lab., Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido Univ.), Dr. Yasuhiro Kumaki (High-Resolution NMR Lab., Faculty of Science, Hokkaido Univ.), Prof. Keiji Tanino, and Mr. Takahiro Hiramatsu (Faculty of Science, Hokkaido Univ.) for assistance with mass and NMR spectroscopy. We are grateful to Prof. Masayuki Satake (The Univ. of Tokyo) for kindly providing 1H NMR spectra of natural PTX2 and congeners thereof. This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from MEXT (Japan).
Total Synthesis of Pectenotoxin-2†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 780–784, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Fujiwara, K., Suzuki, Y., Koseki, N., Aki, Y.-i., Kikuchi, Y., Murata, S.-i., Yamamoto, F., Kawamura, M., Norikura, T., Matsue, H., Murai, A., Katoono, R., Kawai, H. and Suzuki, T. (2014), Total Synthesis of Pectenotoxin-2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 780–784. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308502
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!