We are grateful for grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 91213302, 20932003 and 21272102), the Key National S&T Program “Major New Drug Development” of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2012ZX09504001-003) and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT: IRT1137).
Catalytic Asymmetric 1,2-Addition of α-Isothiocyanato Phosphonates: Synthesis of Chiral β-Hydroxy- or β-Amino-Substituted α-Amino Phosphonic Acid Derivatives†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1862–1866, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Cao, Y.-M., Shen, F.-F., Zhang, F.-T., Zhang, J.-L. and Wang, R. (2014), Catalytic Asymmetric 1,2-Addition of α-Isothiocyanato Phosphonates: Synthesis of Chiral β-Hydroxy- or β-Amino-Substituted α-Amino Phosphonic Acid Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1862–1866. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308514
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91213302, 20932003, 21272102
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012ZX09504001-003
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: PCSIRT: IRT1137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!