This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within the SFB 625, the BMBF project Biotechnologie 2020+, and the ERC Synergy Grant 319130-BioQ. S.L.K. is grateful to the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for providing a research fellowship.
Constructing Hybrid Protein Zymogens through Protective Dendritic Assembly†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 324–328, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Ng, D. Y. W., Arzt, M., Wu, Y., Kuan, S. L., Lamla, M. and Weil, T. (2014), Constructing Hybrid Protein Zymogens through Protective Dendritic Assembly. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 324–328. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308533
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: SFB 625
- ERC. Grant Number: 319130-BioQ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!