We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant 91122019) and the Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (grant BK2011549) for financial support.
Reply to Comments on “Synthesis, Characterization, and Structures of Persistent Aniline Radical Cation”†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 943–945, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Chen, X., Wang, X., Sui, Y., Li, Y., Ma, J., Zuo, J. and Wang, X. (2014), Reply to Comments on “Synthesis, Characterization, and Structures of Persistent Aniline Radical Cation”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 943–945. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308539
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91122019
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2011549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!