This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid from the MEXT (Nos.: 24106721 “Reaction Integration” and 25107002 “Science of Atomic Layers”) and from the JSPS [Nos.: 25220802 (Scientific Research (S)), 24685007 (Young Scientists (A)), 23655037 (Exploratory Research)]. T.Y. acknowledges a JSPS Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Synthesis and Catalytic Activities of Porphyrin-Based PCP Pincer Complexes†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1127–1130, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Fujimoto, K., Yoneda, T., Yorimitsu, H. and Osuka, A. (2014), Synthesis and Catalytic Activities of Porphyrin-Based PCP Pincer Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1127–1130. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308551
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 24106721, 25107002
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 25220802, 24685007, 23655037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!