We thank Prof. Dr. Pingyun Feng and Dr. Richard W. Kondrat for kind assistance with H2 detection and GC/MS, respectively. This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE 1144838 and CHE 0742001).
The Strongest Brønsted Acid: Protonation of Alkanes by H(CHB11F11) at Room Temperature†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1131–1134, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Nava, M., Stoyanova, I. V., Cummings, S., Stoyanov, E. S. and Reed, C. A. (2014), The Strongest Brønsted Acid: Protonation of Alkanes by H(CHB11F11) at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1131–1134. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308586
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE 1144838, CHE 0742001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!