This work was supported by the DFG-funded transregional collaborative research center SFB/TRR 88 “Cooperative effects in homo- and heterometallic complexes (http://3MET.de)”. Corinna Nimphius is also acknowledged.
Ruthenium-Catalyzed Cross-Dehydrogenative ortho-N-Carbazolation of Diarylamines: Versatile Access to Unsymmetrical Diamines†
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3505–3509, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Louillat, M.-L., Biafora, A., Legros, F. and Patureau, F. W. (2014), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Cross-Dehydrogenative ortho-N-Carbazolation of Diarylamines: Versatile Access to Unsymmetrical Diamines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3505–3509. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308601
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!