We are grateful to the Office of Naval Research (N00014-09-1-0249) and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign for support of this work. We thank Dr. Danielle Gray for X-ray analysis of compound AA8. R.J.R. dedicates to Professor Robert M. Williams on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Synthesis of Complex and Diverse Compounds through Ring Distortion of Abietic Acid†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 220–224, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Rafferty, R. J., Hicklin, R. W., Maloof, K. A. and Hergenrother, P. J. (2014), Synthesis of Complex and Diverse Compounds through Ring Distortion of Abietic Acid. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 220–224. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308743
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-09-1-0249
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!