This research was conducted using funds from the NIH (grant number GM095666) and the Sloan Foundation. The NMR facilities at UW-Madison are funded by the NSF (grant number CHE-1048642).
Visible-Light Sensitization of Vinyl Azides by Transition-Metal Photocatalysis†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 793–797, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Farney, E. P. and Yoon, T. P. (2014), Visible-Light Sensitization of Vinyl Azides by Transition-Metal Photocatalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 793–797. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308820
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: GM095666
- Sloan Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1048642
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!