This work was supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (No. 23390001) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis (No. 25105701)” from MEXT (Japan). A.H. thanks JSPS for providing a Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed Cyclization of Allenynes with a Carbonyl Group through Unusual Insertion of a CO Bond into a Rhodacycle Intermediate†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1135–1139, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Oonishi, Y., Yokoe, T., Hosotani, A. and Sato, Y. (2014), Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed Cyclization of Allenynes with a Carbonyl Group through Unusual Insertion of a CO Bond into a Rhodacycle Intermediate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1135–1139. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308824
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!