Generous financial support by the MPG and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. We thank P. Philips and W. Wisniewski for NMR support, J. Rust and H. Schucht for assistance with the X-ray structures, and Dr. Manuel Alcarazo for fruitful discussions.
Gold Carbenoids: Lessons Learnt from a Transmetalation Approach†
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 879–882, January 13, 2014
How to Cite
Seidel, G., Gabor, B., Goddard, R., Heggen, B., Thiel, W. and Fürstner, A. (2014), Gold Carbenoids: Lessons Learnt from a Transmetalation Approach. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 879–882. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308842
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!