S.K.B. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH) for a postdoctoral fellowship. T.B.M. thanks AllylChem Co. Ltd. for a generous gift of B2pin2 and B2neop2. L.L. thanks NSFC (No. 21221062) for research support. We thank Prof. K. Müller-Buschbaum, T. Wehner, L. Meyer, and F. Schönfeld for powder X-ray diffraction analysis.
Zinc-Catalyzed Borylation of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Alkyl Halides with Alkoxy Diboron Reagents at Room Temperature†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1799–1803, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Bose, S. K., Fucke, K., Liu, L., Steel, P. G. and Marder, T. B. (2014), Zinc-Catalyzed Borylation of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Alkyl Halides with Alkoxy Diboron Reagents at Room Temperature. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1799–1803. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308855
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!