This work was supported by Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) of JST and JSPS KAKENHI (Grant Numbers 24310097, 24225005, 24104002). Financial support from The Mitsubishi Foundation and The Asahi Glass Foundation to M.E. are also acknowledged. A.R. expresses sincere thanks to JSPS for the Postdoctoral fellowship.
Direct and Single-Molecule Visualization of the Solution-State Structures of G-Hairpin and G-Triplex Intermediates†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 16, pages 4107–4112, April 14, 2014
How to Cite
Rajendran, A., Endo, M., Hidaka, K. and Sugiyama, H. (2014), Direct and Single-Molecule Visualization of the Solution-State Structures of G-Hairpin and G-Triplex Intermediates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4107–4112. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308903
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2013
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 24310097, 24225005, 24104002
- Mitsubishi Foundation
- The Asahi Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!