We would like to thank the German Research Council (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG) and the “Fond der Chemischen Industrie” (FCI) for generous financial support. G.Z. would like to thank the Alexander-von-Humboldt foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship. Conny Egger and Samuel Blessing (both Ulm University) are acknowledged for performing nitrogen sorption measurements and collecting PXRD data. We are grateful to Benjamin Eberle (Heidelberg University) for TGA measurements.
A Permanent Mesoporous Organic Cage with an Exceptionally High Surface Area†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1516–1520, February 3, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, G., Presly, O., White, F., Oppel, I. M. and Mastalerz, M. (2014), A Permanent Mesoporous Organic Cage with an Exceptionally High Surface Area. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1516–1520. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308924
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG
- Fond der Chemischen Industrie
- Alexander-von-Humboldt foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!